Thursday, August 7, 2014

Our new Guest Reviewer!

We are so excited to announce that we have a new guest reviewer joining us! Our friend Sarah will be joining us and posting reviews.


Yiling and Alice: Welcome to our blog! Thank you so much for joining us.

Sarah: Thank you for inviting me :D

Y&A: So Sarah tell our readers a little bit about yourself.

S: I just graduated high school and I'll be heading off to college soon. Go bio major! I've always loved to read, usually reading at least 3 at a time. I love fantasy and sci-fi books, Charmed, Stargate, rainforests, my kitten Cassie, and all things Joss Whedon.

Y&A: Have you read any good books lately?

S: Yes, Pink Boots and a Machete by Mireya Mayor and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

Y&A: Who is your favorite author?

S: My favorite author is Cassandra Clare, I just love the extended shadowhunter world she creates and the complex cast of characters that have been shaped by it.

Y&A: What was your first book love?

S: I think my love for reading started with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, it was the only Harry Potter book we had in the house and I had just seen the first movie, I still remember that illustration of them escaping in the flying car at the beginning of chapter one.


I hope that you are all as excited as we are to welcome Sarah onto the team and read her reviews and thoughts!

1 comment: