Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (3) - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a an original feature/ weekly meme that was created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new topic is presented and this week's is:


Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

My list is made up of both new, old, and soon-to-be-released books! :)

 


1. Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
2. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
3. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
7. Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
8. Abandon by Meg Cabot
9. Insatiable by Meg Cabot
10. The Selection by Kiera Cass

Are any of these on your list?


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Red Queen and A Court of Thorns And Roses! I read both The Kiss of Deception and Throne of Glass a couple of months ago. Throne of Glass was okay. I was told it gets better as you go, so I'll be continuing the series, but I loved The Kiss of Deception. Hope you pick these books up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want The Kiss of Deception so badly! I really recommend the Abandoned series as well, it takes a little patience to get into it, but once you're in there's no coming out. Don't even get me started on The Selection series, I'm pretty sure I love that series more than I love most things. I hope you get everything on this list! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete