Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

We wish you a happy and healthy year, and may all your dreams come true in 2015!

In 2015, we hope to improve upon this blog! But we need your help and input - complete our End of the Year Survey here.
In 2015, we will be attending BookCon again and possibly BEA in the spring, as well as other bookish events.
In 2015, we hope to read and review many amazing new books! And to kick that off...

Our first read of 2015 is...

Alice:
The Kiss of Deception by Mary Pearson

Yiling:
The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
20578940


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to attend BEA! I haven't gone, but it looks amazing! So jealous of everyone who gets to go :) Have fun reading Kiss of Deception! I read it last year and loved it! I haven't read the Iron Trial yet, but it's on my TBR list. Happy reading :)
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm halfway through Kiss of Deception and I feel like it doesn't live up to my expectations but I heard the second half is better! So hopefully that holds true. :)

      Delete