Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcoming our Guest Reviewer!

We are very excited to announce our new guest reviewer over here are Wonderland Novels, Raisa
We interviewed Raisa so that all of you can get to know her better.

Yiling and Alice: Welcome to our blog! Thank you so much for joining us.



Raisa: Thank you so much for inviting me. 

Y&A: So Raisa, tell our readers a little bit about yourself.

R: I'm currently a college student on a pre-med track. My favorite color is purple and my favorite animal is a cat. I love to hang out with my friends and shop. I also enjoy writing, reading, and playing video games in my spare time. And my favorite dish is seafood pad thai!

Y&A: Oh, that's great! Have you read any good books lately?

R: Well I've been so busy with college I haven't been able to read as often, but I did finish Shadow of the Hegemon by Orson Scott Card and Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne by David Gaider.

Y&A: Yeah! We definitely understand; we actually had to take a break from blogging a few months ago due to college. Who is your favorite author?

R: I have a couple - Meg Cabot, Orson Scott Card, and John Green.

Y&A: What was your first book love?

R: I remember reading in the third grade the first Harry Potter and immediately getting into it; every time a new Harry Potter came out I would finish it in a matter of days. It led me to reading other series like The Princess Diaries and Artemis Fowl.

Y&A: Thank you again for joining our team! We look forward to reading your posts and we're sure our readers are as well! :-)

Raisa's first review will be up shortly, and in the mean time, please give her a huge welcome! 



1 comment: