Monday, February 23, 2015

February YA Releases

As we near the end of February, I have rounded up some February YA releases that I am super excited for; February has been an awesome month for YA novels! Since there are so many February releases, I decided to stick to only the new series/first-in-series.

 I had the opportunity to review some of these early, so be sure to check out my reviews.


22328546Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy #1) by Victoria Aveyard
Released February 10th 2015 by HarperTeen

This is Victoria's debut novel and has made the New York Times Bestselling list already, which is pretty awesome!







21936988

The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter #1) by Melinda Salisbury
Released February 5th 2015 by Scholastic Press

I reviewed this earlier early on in the month an gave this a solid five stars - you can read my review here. It definitely has one of the most unique plot lines in YA lit and some pretty interesting and twisted characters.





20911450
Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton
Released February 10th 2015 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

The title, cover, and premise reminds me so much of the TV show Legend of the Seeker! I'll be reading and reviewing this later in the year.







16130758Shadow Study (Soulfinders #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Will be Released February 24th 2015 by Mira INK

Depending on how you look at it, you may or may not consider this a new series. Although it is officially listed as the first in the Soulfinders series, many, including myself, see it as the fourth book in the Study series. However, I had to include it as it's one of my favorite series ever and I am so excited that Maria is bringing it back after six years.
I reviewed this all the way back in December, so check out my five star review here.



Do you plan on reading any of these? What are some of your favorite February releases? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment