Sunday, March 6, 2016

February Reading Challenge Wrap-Up and March TBR


February was definitely a hectic month! With my birthday week and the start of spring semester, I didn't have as much time to read all the books I wanted. March will be even busier, with midterms starting this week and next. But hopefully I'll get to read more of my books.


Goodreads Reading Challenge - 19/20 (17/20 when February ended)
What I read:
The Truth by Jeffry Johnston
The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath (Review to come!)


#RockmyTBR Challenge:
12/100
Everything except the 2016 releases.





#SixSquaredChallenge: 8/36
I read...
3/6 New Releases (Debut) 
Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath
The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie
2/6 New Releases (Loved Authors)
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
3/6 Books to Start a Series 
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley

Currently reading:


March's TBR: 

This month's theme (strange I didn't do green books, but I don't think I have a lot of those..) is books my friends got me! As well as some ARCs. 

My friends are the best <3 

Kamikaze Girls is my favorite book in the world! I can't wait to reread it again. Aka thank you Yiling. <3

Here are some of the ARCs I'll hopefully get to.


Have you read any of these books yet? What are your opinions on them? What's on your March TBR?

Happy March and Happy St. Patrick's everyone! 



1 comment:

  1. RAISA I love Hitchhiker's Guide! I found it a bit confusing but really funny, hope the books help you destress this month. Also thinking of attemping the sixsquare challange! It looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete